Last week, I had a few friends over for a family style dinner including my friend Dave who recently moved to Chicago. I wanted to make something that had a connection to his new city and to the unforgettable, family-style Italian dinners thrown by his grandfather… some of my earliest food memories. Growing up with... read more →
- Steak Tartare with Toasted Pepitas & Sweet Potato Chips
- Boudin Blanc with Black Truffle Spaetzle, Gruyere & Pumpernickel Breadcrumbs
- Anchovy Crusted Rack of Lamb with Ramp Pesto, Crispy Shallots, & Pickled Mustard Seeds
- Ramp and Mushroom Flatbread with Wild Scallions and Farm Egg
- Grilled Oysters with Boston Baked Bean Butter & Clams Escabeche a la “New England Clam Chowder”.