The holidays are such a busy time for me, as you all have probably noticed due to the significant increase in time in between blog posts. One of my New Year’s Resolutions is to return to my frequent posting schedule because it keeps things interesting, and I have a million new ideas for recipes and... read more →
- Anchovy Crusted Rack of Lamb with Ramp Pesto, Crispy Shallots, & Pickled Mustard Seeds
- Ramp and Mushroom Flatbread with Wild Scallions and Farm Egg
- Grilled Oysters with Boston Baked Bean Butter & Clams Escabeche a la “New England Clam Chowder”.
- Cedar Plank-Roasted Strawberry Scallops with Pork Liver Pate’ and 20-year-old Balsamic
- Duck Pho with Sliced Duck Breast & Confit Legs