Back in June we planted a bunch of vegetables and herbs, and adorned our roofdeck with the potted produce. The jalapenos started budding and became targets for sea gulls and other critters that climbed their way up three stories. We started to notice that these hungry animals would bite the baby chilies off the vine but then... read more →
- Anchovy Crusted Rack of Lamb with Ramp Pesto, Crispy Shallots, & Pickled Mustard Seeds
- Ramp and Mushroom Flatbread with Wild Scallions and Farm Egg
- Grilled Oysters with Boston Baked Bean Butter & Clams Escabeche a la “New England Clam Chowder”.
- Cedar Plank-Roasted Strawberry Scallops with Pork Liver Pate’ and 20-year-old Balsamic
- Duck Pho with Sliced Duck Breast & Confit Legs