Dashi is as fundamental to Japanese cooking as Escoffier’s mother sauces are to fine French dining. What most home cooks don’t realize, is how much stock is used in restaurant kitchens. Homemade stock is made, and simmered overnight at least twice a week and used in just about every dish. It serves as the base... read more →
- Steak Tartare with Toasted Pepitas & Sweet Potato Chips
- Boudin Blanc with Black Truffle Spaetzle, Gruyere & Pumpernickel Breadcrumbs
- Anchovy Crusted Rack of Lamb with Ramp Pesto, Crispy Shallots, & Pickled Mustard Seeds
- Ramp and Mushroom Flatbread with Wild Scallions and Farm Egg
- Grilled Oysters with Boston Baked Bean Butter & Clams Escabeche a la “New England Clam Chowder”.