You either love them or you hate them. A great Bloody Mary will either make you barf, or prevent you from puking up last night’s bar tab. This classic drink, said to have been created at Harry’s Bar in the 1920′s, is famous for curing the dreaded hangover. The basic combination of equal parts vodka... read more →
- Anchovy Crusted Rack of Lamb with Ramp Pesto, Crispy Shallots, & Pickled Mustard Seeds
- Ramp and Mushroom Flatbread with Wild Scallions and Farm Egg
- Grilled Oysters with Boston Baked Bean Butter & Clams Escabeche a la “New England Clam Chowder”.
- Cedar Plank-Roasted Strawberry Scallops with Pork Liver Pate’ and 20-year-old Balsamic
- Duck Pho with Sliced Duck Breast & Confit Legs