Winter is officially here and with the holiday season approaching, our free time is limited. After long, grueling days of work and returning home under the pitch black sky, our weekly dinners slowly transform from meticulous and drawn out to quick and rustic. There’s something comforting about hearty peasant fare (as long as the ingredients are... read more →
- Anchovy Crusted Rack of Lamb with Ramp Pesto, Crispy Shallots, & Pickled Mustard Seeds
- Ramp and Mushroom Flatbread with Wild Scallions and Farm Egg
- Grilled Oysters with Boston Baked Bean Butter & Clams Escabeche a la “New England Clam Chowder”.
- Cedar Plank-Roasted Strawberry Scallops with Pork Liver Pate’ and 20-year-old Balsamic
- Duck Pho with Sliced Duck Breast & Confit Legs