I've never quite understood the motive behind an open faced sandwich. What is the point of removing the top layer of bread that classifies it as a sandwich in the first place? Is it a precautionary move for sandwiches with too much sauce? Was it created by someone who was trying really hard to stick to... read more →
- Steak Tartare with Toasted Pepitas & Sweet Potato Chips
- Boudin Blanc with Black Truffle Spaetzle, Gruyere & Pumpernickel Breadcrumbs
- Anchovy Crusted Rack of Lamb with Ramp Pesto, Crispy Shallots, & Pickled Mustard Seeds
- Ramp and Mushroom Flatbread with Wild Scallions and Farm Egg
- Grilled Oysters with Boston Baked Bean Butter & Clams Escabeche a la “New England Clam Chowder”.