A couple of weeks ago, my friend sent me a fresh copy of the Sriracha Cookbook because of our shared addiction to the fiery condiment. Sriracha, pronounced see-RAH-chah, is a seaside town in the Chonburi province of Thailand that is known for its tropical beach landscape, exotic tiger zoo, delectable seafood restaurants, and an affinity... read more →
- Anchovy Crusted Rack of Lamb with Ramp Pesto, Crispy Shallots, & Pickled Mustard Seeds
- Ramp and Mushroom Flatbread with Wild Scallions and Farm Egg
- Grilled Oysters with Boston Baked Bean Butter & Clams Escabeche a la “New England Clam Chowder”.
- Cedar Plank-Roasted Strawberry Scallops with Pork Liver Pate’ and 20-year-old Balsamic
- Duck Pho with Sliced Duck Breast & Confit Legs