When I was forced to wear gloves during my ride to work while waiting for my heat to kick on, I knew it was that time of year to make a huge batch of stick-to-your-ribs chili. There's nothing like a spicy bowl of chili on a cold winter night to make you forget that the thermometer... read more →
- Anchovy Crusted Rack of Lamb with Ramp Pesto, Crispy Shallots, & Pickled Mustard Seeds
- Ramp and Mushroom Flatbread with Wild Scallions and Farm Egg
- Grilled Oysters with Boston Baked Bean Butter & Clams Escabeche a la “New England Clam Chowder”.
- Cedar Plank-Roasted Strawberry Scallops with Pork Liver Pate’ and 20-year-old Balsamic
- Duck Pho with Sliced Duck Breast & Confit Legs